Monday, April 25, 2011

Manic Monday

Margaret and I are in the office, hard at work. And by office, I mean Starbucks. And by hard at work, I mean planning, writing, thinking, and drinking tea.

While we plan out the rest of the week, here are our outfits to hopefully inspire your week!


I treated myself and got this new white blazer from Express. It's super light so I'll be able to wear it without overheating, that's always a plus!


The bee also felt in the mood for a jacket, and accented the whole outfit with a J. Crew mini belt. Super delicate but it ties it all together.

3 comments:

  1. You both look fabulous! I love your white blazer. I really need to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white blazer! It's so cute and perfect for spring! xx

    Julie
    www.AfternoonFrosting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You both look so chic, I love that white blazer!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete